Re: Update [Nforce2 support]

From: Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai <asmodai@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 09:24:12 +0100

-On [20031101 15:42], David Leimbach (leimy2k@xxxxxxx) wrote:
>asmodai's floppy images he posted the other just damn near made my
>computer boot DragonFlyBSD.  I got all the way to a curses interface
>that said it couldn't load the firewire ethernet module then the whole
>system would hang.

Ey, that's odd.  My if_fwe.ko is still trying to load, but it bails out
and continues to boot.

>The good thing is it figures out my Nforce2 chipset.

I still need to see how to get it done properly, like Soren pointed out.
But at least it takes us a bit closer.

PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/~asmodai/diary/
In shallow waters, shrimps make fools of dragons. - Chinese Proverb