Re: QNX?

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 18:32:26 -0700 (PDT)

:How much of dragonfly's design is influenced by QNX, if at all?
:If not, it might be working revisiting QNX again just to look at
:some ideas.  I haven't used QNX in years but a lot of the discussions
:here sound familiar.  Just curious.
:
:Thanks,
:
:Tim

    Zero.  It is influenced by the Amiga, FreeBSD 4.x and 5.x, and my
    own personal experiences writing embedded operating systems, plus
    whatever interesting tidbits come up on the lists.