DEV update 2

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:12:19 -0700 (PDT)

    I've committed a bunch more stuff re: DEV, see the commit message for
    details.  ftp://ftp.dragonflybsd.org/dcvs/CVSROOT/commitlogs/sys
    (400K).

    I'm going to spend today cleaning things up based on LINT output,
    including all those annoying pointer qualification conversion warnings
    that have been in the kernel tree forever.  There are also still a few
    drivers here and there using proc's instead of thread's, and so forth.

    Then tonight I'll deal with submissions (some newreno fixes from
    Jeffrey and RCNG from Robert).  Remember, I am somewhat less concerned
    over minor breakages in userland verses the kernel.  I'll make sure
    that RCNG boots my two test boxes properly though.

    --

    What's next up?  Well, see the next email :-)  I think we are ready for
    general userland threading work to begin even though it will be another