DragonFly commits List (threaded) for 2005-10
cvs commit: src/sys/conf subvers-RELEASE_1_2
dillon 2005/10/09 12:06:59 PDT
DragonFly src repository
Modified files: (Branch: DragonFly_RELEASE_1_2)
Bump the release to 1.2.6, with the folowing changes since 1.2.5:
* MFC a fix for a long-standing softupdates bug (ffs_softdep/1.27).
* MFC a buffer cache case where a buffer is moved from an EMPTY state to
an EMPTYKVA state without disassociating its vnode.
* MFC a tcp sequence number vulnerability
* MFC fix a bug in the NFS server code that could cause it to return I/O
errors to a client which is manipulating large directories.
* MFC fixes to TWA/TWE related to malloc alignments that were causing newfs
and fsck to fail under certain conditions.
* MFC fixes for LWKT tokens (SMP)
* MFC fix an unmatched spl*() call.
* MFC unlock the vnode across a dev_close to avoid a tty deadlock.
* MFC fix an inode bitmap scanning bug which resulted in an assertion/panic
* MFC fix a rename bug when renaming a hardlink over itself.
* MFC fix a number of vinum issues.
* Numerous issues related to building HEAD on RELEASE, and other issues.
Revision Changes Path
22.214.171.124 +1 -0 src/sys/conf/Attic/subvers-RELEASE_1_2