Re: version not defined

From: "John Marino (DragonFly)" <dragonflybsd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 12:45:39 +0200

On 2013-06-24 12:34, Pierre Abbat wrote:
> On Monday, June 24, 2013 10:56:11 John Marino wrote:
>> Since I don't know who built your packages and what compiler was used,
>> can't give you much advice other than stick with gcc 4.7 for
>> everything
>> on pkgsrc.
>
> If I run ldd on libQtNetwork, it loads the gcc 4.7 version of
> libstdc++. But
> if I run kate, it loads the gcc 4.4 version and throws the error.
>
> I installed the packages available as binaries, including qt4-libs,
> then ran
> bmake to build the rest. How do I make sure that they're built with gcc
> 4.7?
>
> Pierre

You're not going to like the answer but basically it's "rebuild them
yourself" and put "DRAGONFLY_CCVER?=gcc47" in the /usr/pkg/etc/mk.conf
file before you do that.

It's possible that gcc47 is already the default since 3.4 but honestly
I'm not sure either way, so it won't hurt to specify it unconditionally.

John

P.S. one of these days I'll start the pkgsrc build checks again but I
haven't had any time or resources to do that for a while.