X server will not shutdown - SOLVED

From: Gavin Reade <greadey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 21:17:46 +1000

--bcaec51824b8e533dd04ddeda54b

Peeps,

it seems there was nothing wrong with my x config, nothing wrong with the
radeon driver settings, it seems it was all thefault of the default
minimalist window manager.  I installed xfce4 and everything seems to be OK
reagarding shutdown / exiting etc.

cheers,

greadey

--bcaec51824b8e533dd04ddeda54b

 wrong with my x config, nothing wrong with the radeon driver settings, it =
seems it was all thefault of the default minimalist window manager. =A0I in=
stalled xfce4 and everything seems to be OK reagarding shutdown / exiting e=
tc.</div>
e>greadey</div></div>

--bcaec51824b8e533dd04ddeda54b--