DragonFly 3.4.2 released

From: Justin Sherrill <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 23:05:58 -0400

I've tagged DragonFly 3.4.2.  The major reasons for this point release
were fixes for DragonFly under Xen with more than 2 CPUs specified,
and for booting x86_64 DragonFly in KVM.  The 3.4.2 tagged commit has
every detail:

http://lists.dragonflybsd.org/pipermail/commits/2013-May/130119.html

If you've already got a working 3.4.1 installation, you don't need to
rush to upgrade; this is mostly for the people affected by the issues
listed above.  I'm working on 3.4.2 install images; give that some
time to complete and upload.