Re: Fatal trap 12: page fault while in kernel mode

From: Alex Hornung <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 15:29:57 +0100

On 2013-05-10 15:23, Antonio Olivares wrote:
> I check for /dev/ums* and the shell returns
>
> No such file or directory.  So there is no /dev/ums* so maybe this is
> why there is no mouse?
> How to fix this?

I told you a few emails back that you'll probably have to teach ums
about your mouse. It doesn't seem to be a proper mouse, in that it
doesn't identify itself as a HID mouse.

If you don't know how to debug that, which seems to be the case, I'd
suggest you give usb4bsd a shot and see if that happens to work - you
can find instructions here[1].

HTH,
Alex

[1]: