Re: Installed latest version 3.4, no mouse, firefox 19.0.2 not compiling, any advice or suggestions?

From: Antonio Olivares <olivares14031@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 06:38:42 -0500

Dear sir,

I cd'ed to /usr/ and ran
# make pkgsrc-update
and I get

cd /usr/pkgsrc && git pull
fatal:  Unable to look up git.dragonflybsd.org (port 9418) (hostname
nor servname provided, or not known)
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make:  stopped in /usr
#

If it starts up, after this, is there a tool like portmaster here?
i.e, one that updates all ports on the ports tree?

BTW,

I am tracking stable repo 2013-Q1 in case it is important.

Best Regards,

Antonio