Re: Installed latest version 3.4, no mouse, firefox 19.0.2 not compiling, any advice or suggestions?

From: Justin Sherrill <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 10:28:18 -0400

The errors that kept firefox from working would be useful, but in the
meantime: You can download a pre-built (pkgsrc, not dports) version of
firefox-19 with:

(if you are on i386)
http://avalon.dragonflybsd.org/packages/i386/DragonFly-3.4/stable/All/firefox-19.0.2.tgz

(if you are on x86_64)
pkg_radd http://avalon.dragonflybsd.org/packages/x86_64/DragonFly-3.4/stable/All/firefox-19.0.2.tgz

For the mouse...  I'm guessing, but: look at your xorg.conf and set
/dev/sysmouse for the pointer device?   If that doesn't work, maybe
/dev/ums0 instead?