Re: Amusing discussion of 3.2

From: Tomas Bodzar <tomas.bodzar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 16:30:27 +0100

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 3:28 PM, Carsten Mattner
<carstenmattner@gmail.com> wrote:
> The Linux kernel network subsystem and sparc architecture maintainer
> David Miller started a funny discussion on Google Plus at
> https://plus.google.com/101384639386588513837/posts/Dkb8iixE4eP
>
> The discussion is amusing and also interesting but I have to wonder
> why not a single person said the obvious that it's not GPL licensed
> and that's one major reason attracting developers and user to the BSDs.

That's because he's one of army of "clever" guys from RH and similar
projects which are behaving like dictators and starting to not care
even about other Linux distros, not even about something "out of
scope" like BSDs or any other OS project out there.

Much more interesting debate (including INTERESTING links) started
here http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-tech&m=135220552521529&w=2