Updating Question

From: Konrad Neuwirth <konrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 09:59:20 +0100

Dear reader,

there is one production system that we have that is still running an acient version:

| DragonFly  2.0.1-RELEASE DragonFly 2.0.1-RELEASE

As you can imagine, I'd like to update that ? we're hitting one bug in the filesystem code there ever so often.

Is there anything that would keep us from just doing the update? and what would be the smartest way to do so?

Thank you!