usb4bsd

From: "Andrey N. Oktyabrski" <ano@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 13:06:03 +0400

Is usb4bsd import completed? May I report bugs, or this work in progress
and too many known issues not eliminated?

For example, usb mouse does not work in X.org (usb keyboard works fine).
Also I can't listen music on my usb audio card because have not /dev/dsp
device. Have not tried usb sticks/HDD/DVD/etc...