Re: Servers.

From: Justin Sherrill <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 21:47:52 -0400

I don't see much difference between the two.  The G4 is explicitly
listed as 64-bit, but I'm not sure about the G3.

The one thing I can think of is to look at the hardware listed as
installed and make sure things like the network cards work (very
likely) and the storage controller is supported under DragonFly.  For
whatever reason, SCSI/RAID cards that are seller-branded are what has
given me trouble the most.  Find out the actual chipset on the
controller, if you can.