Re: Install problems

From: Edward M <martinezedward228@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2012 14:02:19 -0700

On 07/01/2012 09:47 AM, Jasse Jansson wrote:
> I have tried to install Vector Linux a couple times and the install hangs at random locations.
>
> I have started to suspect overheating problems.
> I just removed the lid over the CPU and almost burnt myself.

    Hello,
    I suspect it is motherboard  or ram releated. I had a system that it
just stop working; it
    would give kernel errors everytime i tried to install and OS. turned
out the
    board capcitors were leaking, the ones around the CPU. I suggest to
check
    out the board and do a memory test,  probably the ram has failed.

     cheers