Re: binary packages for 2012Q1

From: Justin Sherrill <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 09:30:50 -0400

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 9:20 AM, Justin Sherrill
<justin@shiningsilence.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 11:45 PM, Pierre Abbat <phma@phma.optus.nu> wrote:
>> Do you know when the packages for 2012Q1 will be available?
>>
>> Pierre
>
> 64-bit build just finished this morning, so it'll be at least a day or
> two for uploading.  32-bit build is on a machine that has crashed and
> I don't have back up yet.

Scratch what I said; there's an unusual number of failures in the
64-bit build - probably something local to that machine, as it was
restarted partly through the build.

I'd advise building from source instead of waiting for binaries at
this point for 2012Q1.