Re: Mount Ext3 under DragonFlyBSD

From: v_2e@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 22:27:05 +0300

  Hello!

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 16:05:49 -0400
Donald Allen <donaldcallen@gmail.com> wrote:
> You seem to be intent on inflicting pain on yourself. If
> you choose to do that, go ahead. I've already given you my best
> advice. Good luck!

On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 09:11:48 +1000
David Crosswell <david.crosswell2@gmail.com> wrote:
> What on earth is the matter with UFS, of, if you have the resources,
> ZFS? Both are very stable.
> I'm sorry, but this appears to be an exercise in
> pseudo-intellectualism.

  Pity I cannot the same FS on both DragonFlyBSD and GNU/Linux easily.
I used to think it was not a problem for some reason.
  Anyway, thanks for useful replies. I'll try to figure out some
solution basing on the discussed information.

  Regards,
    Vladimir

-----
 <v_2e@ukr.net>