Re: pppoe

From: "Andrey N. Oktyabrski" <ano@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 22:41:55 +0400

On 24.03.12 17:34, Andrey N. Oktyabrski wrote:
> I will wait some days...
Less than one day :-( Symptoms are:
- wifi works fine, I can log in to the machine by ssh.
- I can use Internet from the machine
- I can not use Internet from local net. PF NAT or routing do not work.
PF restart/reload does not help. Reboot only.

How can I debug it? What I must see? What information can be useful for
developers?

It does not happens when pf is disabled.