Removing packages for DragonFly 2.6/2.7?

From: Justin Sherrill <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 23:47:06 -0400

We still have binary pkgsrc packages for DragonFly for version
2.6/2.7, which date back to summer 2010.  I want to remove them, but
the last time I brought up the idea I think someone needed older
packages for something where they couldn't build.

We're currently eating up 200+G of storage space for packages, and
these packages are all way out of date, so they aren't really useful.

Would anyone object?  You can always build from source.

If nobody speaks up with a need for them, or better reasoning than
mine about it, in the next week or so, I'll delete them.