Re: cross-Compiling DFBSD on an Ubuntu machine.

From: John Marino <dragonflybsd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 19:58:26 +0100

On 3/11/2012 19:14, karim.allah.ahmed@gmail.com wrote:
> I've an Ubuntu machine ( oneiric ), Is it possible to cross-compile DFBSD ?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Karim Allah Ahmed.
> LinkedIn <http://eg.linkedin.com/pub/karim-allah-ahmed/13/829/550/>

What is it exactly that you want to "cross-compile"?
The userland?
The kernel?
Or just some program that can run DragonFly?

The basic answer is that yes it's possible, but cross compiling is not
particularly easy to set up (in general, applies to all systems).  I
don't know what you are trying to accomplish though.

John