Re: Is there a size limit of natacontrol?

From: Zenny <garbytrash@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 17:03:34 +0100

Nope, it is not the partition size, I guess, but it is when I create
an RAID array of 4 HDDs with 2TB each like ar0 with 'natacontrol
create RAID10 128 ad4 ad6 ad8 ad10' And even when I specify the chunk
size of 128k (because I created 128k chunks in BIOS, it creates 64k
chunk only, a bug?)

DFBSDv3.0.1 could not see four drives as an array (but as separate
drives) although I created a RAID10 array in Sil3114 BIOS while
booting.

Or did I miss something? Mr. Sasha Wildner tried to help online, but
could not got further than that. Any help?