Where is -lm_p?

From: Pierre Abbat <phma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 23:39:39 -0500

I'm working on a program and I want to see how much time it's spending in each
function. So I edit the CMakeCache and add the -pg flag:

//Flags used by the compiler during debug builds.
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_DEBUG:STRING=-ggdb -pg

I then run cmake and make and get this:

[ 50%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/tone12.dir/midi.o
[ 75%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/tone12.dir/riffwave.o
[100%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/tone12.dir/tonegen.o
Linking CXX executable tone12
/usr/libexec/binutils222/elf/ld: cannot find -lm_p
*** Error code 1

Pierre
--
li ze te'a ci vu'u ci bi'e te'a mu du