Re: 3.0 release this weekend

From: Thomas Nikolajsen <thomas.nikolajsen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 21:03:53 +0100

>I'm aiming to tag 3.0.1 this weekend and upload images.  There's 5
>bugs still linked on the catchall 3.0 ticket:
>
>http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/issues/2286
>
>... but I don't think they are worth holding up the release.

I do think we need to resolve bug 2296 (panic: assertion "m->wire_count > 0" failed)
before release. This results in consistent panic, which is simply not release quality.

I have updated the issue with some notes; dump is avail. on leaf (has been for some time);
hope somebody will look into it, so it can be resolved.

 -thomas