Servers.

From: David Crosswell <david.crosswell2@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 18:06:57 +1000

--000e0ce0cecabda83504b9246dbd

O.K. guys.
Ready to go with installing and writing the training materials for the BSD
Certification exams.
I'm going to be donating copies of the training materials in pdf form and
LibreOffice presentations to each of Dragonfly, OpenBSD, FreeBSD and NetBSD
as they become available.

I can get these servers here:

http://www-947.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/docdisplay?lndocid=MIGR-45510

...for $10 each, or two for $15.

Can you see anything in the way of hardware incompatibility that I would
have to deal with.
I have reservations with the ATI cards and I may need to swap them out for
NVidia...but maybe not.
Is there anything else a dead-set newbie would have to contend with?

Thanks for any time and trouble you may care to take.

--000e0ce0cecabda83504b9246dbd

O.K. guys.<br>Ready to go with installing and writing the training material=
s for the BSD Certification exams.<br>I&#39;m going to be donating copies o=
f the training materials in pdf form and LibreOffice presentations to each =
of Dragonfly, OpenBSD, FreeBSD and NetBSD as they become available.<br>
support/entry/portal/docdisplay?lndocid=3DMIGR-45510">http://www-947.ibm.co=
0 each, or two for $15.<br>
d have to deal with.<br>I have reservations with the ATI cards and I may ne=
ed to swap them out for NVidia...but maybe not.<br>Is there anything else a=
 dead-set newbie would have to contend with?<br>

--000e0ce0cecabda83504b9246dbd--