Leafnode bug

From: Pierre Abbat <phma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 09:23:08 -0500

Last night I installed leafnode, added a news server to the config, I ran
Knode, but it told me I'm not allowed to access the server. I telnetted to
port 119 and, after a second, got disconnected with an error (503 I think). I
turned on the allowstrangers option and it worked. (I'm behind a firewall
which does not forward port 119.) Should I report this to the package
maintainer, or is it something different about DragonFly? Or is it a bug in
inetd?

Pierre
--
Jews use a lunisolar calendar; Muslims use a solely lunar calendar.