My wishlist for DFBSD?

From: Zenny <garbytrash@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 16:54:53 +0100

I am sharing my wishlist with DFBSD. Please feel free to share yours:

1) HAMMER2 with volume management and internal cache

2) A strip-down script like nanoBSD to downsize dfbsd for low-powered systems

3) New installer that allows to install in multiple physical disks
with multiple fs of the user's choice. Helps separate the OS from
data.