Request for suggestion for setting up a server with 4 HDDs

From: Zenny <garbytrash@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 21:20:59 +0100

Hi:

Instead of going for a ZFS, I would like to experiment with HAMMER. I
have 4 HDDs of 2TB each, but no hardware RAID card (yet to figure out
how the softraid is handled by DFBSD. I could figure out how to create
a Master and Mirror between 2 HDDs, but could not figure out with 4
HDDs (2TB of each) with SATA interfaces.

Thanks!

zenny