Re: sharing files between DF guest and Win host in VirtualBox

From: John Marino <dragonflybsd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 21:04:15 +0100

On 12/5/2011 6:34 PM, sweepslate wrote:
I'm giving DragonFly a try, inside VirtualBox. The host OS is Windows XP
32-bit.

I want to share files between host and guest. How do I go about this?

If you just want to transfer a few files in and out, the easiest way is through ftp through ssh (e.g. http://www.bitvise.com/tunnelier).

You didn't specify what you were trying to achieve. For my purposes, Tunnelier works great when I'm using DragonFly in a Windows-hosted Virtualbox.

John