Re: sharing files between DF guest and Win host in VirtualBox

From: "Jelle Hermsen" <jelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 18:01:36 +0000

But you could however use psftp (http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html ), or sftp from cygwin to make the connection. If you want to go the length you could even install a Samba server on the DragonFly box and connect from the traditional Windows network neighbourhood (http://cisx1.uma.maine.edu/~wbackman/dragonfly-samba.html ). Or you could of course flip this around and use the Samba client from your virtual DragonFly box (http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/howtos/HowToMountWindowsShares/ ).

Cheers,
Jelle