my old laptop bios freezes on reboot after dflyBSD installed

From: "Edward M." <unixdragonflybsd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 18:42:07 -0800

Hi,

I'm have an issue with my old laptop and DragonFlyBSD.
it's a rebranded compal 56-15, pentium m, 1GB ram, Ati video. The issue I'm having is the live cd boots fine after i disabled acpi within dragonfly. because it was stoping on a error
once the live cd boots with acpi driver disabled, I'm able to install dragonfly by using the "installer" pogram everthing seems fine but once i reboot. the bios freezes on reboot on
"insyde ACPI BIOS initialized (Version 3.00.05). i have to poweroff the laptop remove the hd and connect it to another unit, erase dragonfly from it and reinstall the
hd back to the laptop once again the laptop boots again. I only need to install an OS. All other OSes work fine on this unit except dflybsd.

Thanks! I'm not sure how i will be able to get the log from dmesg when it is running from the live cd?