Re: How to use hammer volume-add and volume-del

From: lhmwzy <lhmwzy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 11:58:28 +0800

Still have problem.

lhmwzy# cat /etc/fstab
# Device                Mountpoint      FStype  Options         Dump    Pass#
/dev/da0s1a             /boot           ufs     rw              1       1
/dev/da0s1b             none            swap    sw              0       0
/dev/da0s1d             /               hammer  rw              1       1
/pfs/var                /var            null    rw              0       0
/pfs/tmp                /tmp            null    rw              0       0
/pfs/usr                /usr            null    rw              0       0
/pfs/home               /home           null    rw              0       0
/pfs/usr.obj    /usr/obj                null    rw              0       0
/pfs/var.crash  /var/crash              null    rw              0       0
/pfs/var.tmp    /var/tmp                null    rw              0       0
proc                    /proc           procfs  rw              0       0

 #hammer volume-add /dev/da1 /

then system panic.
panic: hammer_io_set_modlist: duplicate entry

#uname -a
DragonFly lhmwzy.org. 2.13-DEVELOPMENT DragonFly
v2.13.0.34.g10c9b-DEVELOPMENT #0: Tue Oct 11 21:40:17 PDT 2011
root@pkgbox64.dragonflybsd.org:/usr/obj/build/justin/dragonfly/sys/X86_64_GENERIC
 x86_64