Gconf error

From: Pierre Abbat <phma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 17:35:55 -0400

I edit a file with gedit and get this line repeatedly on the terminal:

GConf Error: Failed to contact configuration server; the most common cause is
a missing or misconfigured D-Bus session bus daemon. See
http://projects.gnome.org/gconf/ for information. (Details -  1: Failed to
get connection to session: Unexpected lack of content trying to read a line)

There is a dbus daemon running. I even ran "dbus-launch gedit &" and got the
same error. What's wrong?

Pierre
--
gau do li'i co'e kei do