Re: Is Facebook indexing this mailing list?

From: Justin Sherrill <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 13:53:25 -0400

Facebook's been doing this for a while; they will 'hijack' terms based
on people talking about them and pretend there's Facebook-exclusive
groups for those topics - including DragonFly:

http://www.shiningsilence.com/dbsdlog/2010/06/11/6013.html

I hate to say it because it makes me sound like a crank, but Facebook
is generally bad for the Internet.