Re: Streamline pkgsrc issues: DragonFly developer gained NetBSD commit privilege

From: Jan Lentfer <Jan.Lentfer@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 21:04:16 +0200

Am 11.09.2011 13:57, schrieb John Marino:
Hi @users,

With all my work upgrading gcc, binutils, rtld, and ELF handling, I was
invited to become a DragonFly developer earlier this year, which I was
honored to accept.  A couple of months ago, the NetBSD foundation
extended a similar offer to me based on my work with Ada packages and
pkgsrc fixes.  It was a much more strict and time-consuming application
process, but I was granted a commit bit for NetBSD last week.

Congrats John and lots of thanks for the efforts

Jan

--
professional: http://www.oscar-consult.de
private: http://neslonek.homeunix.org/drupal/