Re: DragonFlyBSD fast introduction for Italian Perl Workshop

From: ferz <nonsolosoft@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 00:04:21 +0200

Ok, on 9 september I'll have a lighting talk about DragonFlyBSD at Italian Perl Workshop in Turin (Torino).

http://conferences.yapceurope.org/ipw2011/
http://conferences.yapceurope.org/ipw2011/talk/3801

I'll prepare soon some slides and I'll ask you for help to improve them.

Thank you in advance, \ferz