booting the usb image

From: Pierre-Philipp Braun <pbraun@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 14:58:14 +0200

Hi,

I tried to boot my laptop with both, dfly-i386-2.10.1_REL.img and DragonFly-i386-LATEST-IMG.img (20-Aug-2011) without any success. When I press F1 (DF/FBSD) it just prints the message again. The image should be fine and i've written it to the usb stick correctly, so I'm wondering what's going wrong?

Sorry I've got no additional symptoms nor informations to share in this situation. It just doesn't work. The bootloader seems to be happy with itself without letting F1 to go through. Only F5 (Drive 1) works.

How is the memory stick image created? I'm doing the NetBSD memory sticks myself and it works. So my laptop's bios seems to be okay.

Thanks
Pierre-Philipp