Re: PPTP VPN

From: Pierre Abbat <phma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 12:46:30 -0400

On Friday 19 August 2011 09:08:02 Justin Sherrill wrote:
> I haven't connected via PPTP on a non-Windows machine in a while, but
> I bet these steps would work:
>
> http://www.freebsddiary.org/pptp.php

I created a section called "bda" in pppd.conf and then ran pptp. I got this:

# pptp mail.baucom-davis.com bda
running pppd: /usr/sbin/pppd /dev/pts/7 38400 bda
/usr/sbin/pppd: unrecognized option 'bda'
pppd version 2.3 patch level 5
Usage: /usr/sbin/pppd [ options ], where options are:
        <device>        Communicate over the named device
        <speed>         Set the baud rate to <speed>
        <loc>:<rem>     Set the local and/or remote interface IP
                        addresses.  Either one may be omitted.
        asyncmap <n>    Set the desired async map to hex <n>
        auth            Require authentication from peer
        connect <p>     Invoke shell command <p> to set up the serial line
        crtscts         Use hardware RTS/CTS flow control
        defaultroute    Add default route through interface
        file <f>        Take options from file <f>
        modem           Use modem control lines
        mru <n>         Set MRU value to <n> for negotiation
See pppd(8) for more options.

Do I have a different pptp program than FreeBSD, or what?

Pierre
--
. i toljundi do .ibabo mi'afra tu'a do
. ibabo damba do .ibabo do jinga