pkg_admin

From: S L <sgt.learn@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 14:06:22 -0700 (PDT)

I'm a new dragonfly user.  Please tell me if pkg_admin is supposed to be running by itself:  pkg_admin -K /var/db/pkg check

I was building the kernel with:
#make buildworld
#make buildkernel . . . .

When I came back to examine my results, make buildkernel had finished but pkg_admin was running.

The /etc/crontab has no mention of pkg_admin
The /var/at/jobs directory is empty.

An sshd is running and listening to port 22 but the system firewall blocks any request to connect.

DragonflyBSD is a VirtualBox guest on Debian (i386).  The guest uses ROX Desktop, has geany, ddd and gkrellm installed.