Re: intr 11 livelock limit messages

From: "Edward M." <unixdragonflybsd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 07:52:25 -0700

On 07/30/11 06:05, Pang Yan Han wrote:
Hi guys,

I've just installed DragonFlyBSD 2.10.1 and kept seeing
the below messages at some point of booting:

intr 11 at 40001/40000 hz, livelocked limit engaged!
intr 11 at xxxxx/20000 hz, livelock removed

It alternates between the above 2 messages and occurs
without stop, even after I've logged in.

May I know what is causing this and how can I solve it?

Thanks.

I was also getting getting the same messages, but they stop, when i switched from 32bit to 64 bit
DragonFlyBSD.install.

  Regards,
  Edward