Re: Running OpenGrok on DragonFly

From: Chris Turner <c.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 06:06:47 -0500

On 07/23/11 04:32, Francois Tigeot wrote:

My motivation for making the JDK 1.6 work on DragonFly was to run OpenGrok.

This is a great document - could you add a 'howto' to the 'howto' section here:

http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/documentation/

and maybe a separate page for just the java portion?

similarly if anyone else has any 'how to' steps for some of our quirkier packages
e.g. ooo, updates for flash, etc - maybe now is a good time to solicit update help?

(probably should respond on docs@)

cheers,

- Chris