Re: Who has something open on the laptop drive?

From: Pierre Abbat <phma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 19:26:35 -0400

Figured it out. I made a PFS called /olv (for "olvidable") where I put
downloaded ISOs, Freenet stores, and anything else that I don't care if I
lose, but don't want expired like stuff in /tmp/. It's empty on the DragonFly
box but has some ISOs on the Linux box. On the laptop disk, /home is a
filesystem in an encrypted partition, and /crypt and /olv are PFSes
of /home/. I ordered the filesystems in reverse order of the mountpoint
name: /crypt, /home, /olv. But you can't unmount a filesystem if a PFS
thereof is still mounted.

Pierre

--
li fi'u vu'u fi'u fi'u du li pa