pkgsrc HEAD is now frozen in preparation for pkgsrc-2011Q2

From: Alistair Crooks <agc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 19:08:38 +0200

Hi folks,

We're now in the freeze stage of pkgsrc, in preparation for the new
pkgsrc-2011Q2 branch.  We've stopped the introduction of any new
packages, and changes to infrastructure, and emphasis has now been
placed on cleaning up some of the rough edge.

We expect the current freeze to last less than 2 weeks.

If anyone would like more information on this, or is unsure about how
to proceed with changes to a package, please just ask.

With thanks,
Alistair