Add AHCI workaround for Intel mobo / Intel SSD probing bug

From: Edward Martinez <edwardcru1@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 08:41:29 -0700

Hi,
I hope this time my email goes through, first time I accidentally send it to the wrong email address. :-[
I'm wondering if  "Add AHCI workaround for Intel mobo / Intel SSD probing bug fix" is included in the lastest DragonFlyBSD snapshot iso (jun 19)?

http://gitweb.dragonflybsd.org/dragonfly.git/commitdiff/f2dba7003b2add226b3999a41a99fd278cc5a26f

Regards,
ED