Re: usb wifi stick

From: "Sascha Wildner" <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 08:28:44 +0200

On Sat, 04 Jun 2011 13:26:34 +0200, Andrew Boehringer <andrewboehringertek@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone know of a USB wifi stick that is currently on the market that will work with DragonFly? Where I live there is a Walmart, Future Shop, and a Staples, so there are a lot of choices, I just don't know which ones are supported.

Currently, we don't have a working USB wifi driver, unfortunately.

I'm working on porting FreeBSD's ndis(4) support which might help, once it works, but at the moment it isn't there yet.

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx