Re: Anyone run Freenet? (Java)

From: Francois Tigeot <ftigeot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 09:40:20 +0200

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 11:49:47PM -0400, Pierre Abbat wrote:
> On Tuesday 17 May 2011 22:37:09 Justin Sherrill wrote:
> > I think wip/jdk16 in pkgsrc runs on DragonFly, or at least used to...

pkgsrc-wip is not included in the normal pkgsrc distribution.

The instructions to get it are here:
http://pkgsrc-wip.sourceforge.net/

I made wip/jdk15 buildable last year using the bootstrap work done by the
OpenBSD people. I'm running a tomcat server with it on a DragonFly system.

You will have to jump through hoops to get the distfiles and build a package
on your local machine due to Sun's brain damaged legal requirements but once
it is done, it will work as any other jdk.

--
Francois Tigeot