Re: Updating Development Version on Slow machines from another Fast machine

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 08:15:51 -0700 (PDT)

:Siju,
:
:I NFS mount /usr/src and /usr/obj in the slow machine (being the NFS
:server the faster machine) and then I issue the usual
:installkernel/installworld/upgrade commands.
:
:Cheers,
:Antonio Huete

    I do the same thing.  In fact, sometimes I even NFS-mount /usr/obj
    across the internet and make installworld is still faster than compiling
    it up locally on the slow box :-)