Re: Easy way to find identify files which share some content/blocks

From: Justin Sherrill <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 12:51:30 -0400

You could dump out the B-tree information.  I don't know how clear a
picture would come from that, and it may require some massaging of
data anyway since nonduplicated files may have some degree of
matching, duplicated data anyway, especially when dealing with larger
image file.

If you are sure that the corruption lies at the end of the files, you
could loop over the files, read the first x bytes of each, then MD5
that data.  Matching MD5 = matching file.