Re: Dragonfly network changes

From: Chris Turner <c.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 13:13:25 -0600

On 02/18/11 11:09, Ulrich Spörlein wrote:

FTFY

" Within each index entry, the title of the writeup to which it refers is followed by the appropriate section number in parentheses. "

http://minnie.tuhs.org/cgi-bin/utree.pl?file=V1/man/manintro.txt

UNIX PROGRAMMER'S MANUAL
K. Thompson
D. M. Ritchie

November 3, 1971

Clearly, there is *NO* established convention regarding this notation.

Thank you all for pointing out my errors.

I will cease the inhalation of vaporized freebase cocaine immediately.

:D

- Chris