Re: installed Postfix, no periodic message

From: Chris Turner <c.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 01:37:42 -0600

On 02/16/11 21:29, Justin C. Sherrill wrote:

Whatever notes you make, please work them into the new handbook:

for reference / posterity - most all is the same -

Lots of documentation etc on my todo list this is definitely part -
have been doing some heavy local-infrastructure rework for
the past 8mo but as that draws to a close I'm very much
hyped to begin putting my commit bit to good use :D

ducks in a row and all that.

cheers,

- Chris