New ps feature -R

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 23:27:05 -0800 (PST)

    master now has a new feature to /bin/ps, -R, which sub-sorts by
    parent/child association and follows the chain in the output,
    indenting the command to make it obvious.  Sample usage:  ps axlR

    This is a pretty cool feature I think.  I had written something
    similar 15 years ago and really began to miss it once I started
    doing parallel pkgsrc bulkbuild tests.

					<dillon@backplane.com>